Monday, July 23, 2012

2 weeks!

Just two weeks from tomorrow, Ian and I will be leaving for our 2-year teaching placement in Zagreb, Croatia! We are super excited right now, but still have a lot of work to do - namely, PACKING!!!

I'm adding our calendar below for friends and family to see what dates we would be able to have visitors. If you email me at thestormies or at my other email address, I'll add you on the calendar. Tentative plans will be in orange and definite plans are in red. As you can see, Ian and I have already planned a few trips, but would love to see as many people as possible!

The Stormies' Calendar

I probably won't post again until after we are in Zagreb, but please keep checking back if you're interested in following our adventure! :)

7 comments:

  1. The stormies' calendar link doesn't work, what are you trying to say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out how to make it work. The calendar settings are open to the public. I try to logout and check it and sometimes it works. Other times, not so much. Please help me, computer-savvy sister! Zagreb needs some Erica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you do the drop-down arrow next to the calendar name, and say "make public." Then I would just choose "Share w/a friend" from the same menu, and email it to myself, and see what link it gives you. Right now you're just linking to google.com/calendar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried it. Didn't work. Do you know of a different online calendar I could use?

      Delete
  4. Hello Mrs. Storm this is Isaac Edmondson's mother Leslie. Were both excited to read your blogs about your new adventure. It's amazing what you and your husband are doing and I hope everything goes well for you both. Those kids are so lucky to have a teacher like you and I know you'll both do great things there. Isaac and I will miss you this year you were a great influence to him. Take care and we look forward to keeping up with you guys. We wish you both the best.................. Leslie Edmondson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie! That's really sweet of you to say. Tell Isaac I say "hi" and I hope he has a great year! :)

      Delete
    2. Your very welcome and thanks to you as well. He's very excited to get back to school, I can't believe it. He said hello back and we both can't wait to hear about your adventure, take care... :)

      Delete