Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meeting the students!

Tuesday was the first day of school for the students. We had them for half a day Tuesday and Wednesday and today was our first full day with them. Here we are on the first day of school!


Ian has 17 students, but I only have 8! (I'm supposed to get 3 more by November). I have 3 Dutch students, 2 Americans (one's half German), 1 Austrian, 1 Polish, and 1 Korean student. Here's a picture of them writing a letter about their first few days of school.  It looks like I lost a few, but nope, that's all of them. :)

I'll put up more pictures of my classroom once I get the rest of my furniture (hopefully, in the next week or two...!). Then, I can really WOW you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of this info and lovely pics. I absolutely cannot wait to hear and see more. Don't let teaching and inspiring young minds stand in the way of keeping us updated on your wonderful adventure......did I type that out loud?.......Love you all, Libby

    ReplyDelete